17' Series Table and chairs

Nolas

Dec 8, 2015
Helensburgh
Looking to buy a new table and chair setting and wanting to get some recommendations. We are 2 adults and 2 kids and thinking the bench style seats may be good, anyone have these? Thanks

Reactions: Delano

ST&T

Sep 14, 2013
Queensland
as a family of 4 (children under 7) we have found the Oztrail lifetime sports table and benches works well.

Delano

Apr 27, 2014
North west Melbourne
I've got a blow moulded table that I store under the back bed end,
And folding canvas chairs that either go in the back of the Nissan
or inside the van when travelling.
Also very comfy for sitting round the fire.

Reactions: dagree and Drover

Axl

Dec 23, 2014
Brisbane/Bayside
We have a set of these http://www.anacondastores.com/campi...es/lifetime-recreation-table-set/p/BP90006022 have had them since the camper trailer days. They are very compact for what you get and when not sitting at the table the benches can be used elsewhere, around the camp fire, down the beach or over at the neighbours site:very_drunk:.

Whilst we have had four adults sitting at the table at one time it is a bit squeezy but with kids it would be better and all four would probably only be seated together at meal times:hungry:. I like the fact that the chairs fit/lock into the table when folded up for travel and the whole lot fits into the back of my Pajero no worries, these could easily be fitted under the hard lid as many on this site have done for space saving in the tow rig if required.

BP90006022-hunter-green.jpg

Reactions: dagree

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Screenshot_2015-12-10-00-19-31.png
We have this Anaconda offering. Fairly stable, all folds up together into a suitcase like thing and can fit into our tunnel boot