Stud Pattern ?

borstalboy

Apr 17, 2012
Northern Subs SA
Can someone tell what stud pattern are on the jayco's. I am getting a 2008 jayco expanda 16.49.2 next week and may need to fit tyreless rims to it to fit in the carport. So my intension is to pick up some old rims form the wreckers and wrap them in garden hose instead of using storage rims sine they cost around $450.

straydingo

Jul 4, 2011
Melbourne
They've always used the 'Landcruiser' stud pattern - ie 6 stud @ 139.7 PCD. I'm not certain of the offset, but I vagely remember seeing -10 at some point. It might be stamped on one of the spokes the current rims??? However, as long as all van rim match, I don't think the offset will matter quite as much as on a car.

Stuey_85

Mar 17, 2019
Melbourne
Can someone tell what stud pattern are on the jayco's. I am getting a 2008 jayco expanda 16.49.2 next week and may need to fit tyreless rims to it to fit in the carport. So my intension is to pick up some old rims form the wreckers and wrap them in garden hose instead of using storage rims sine they cost around $450.
Hey mate new to the group how did you go with the wheels I have standard 14 " 6 stud an want to change them did you find time an if so what ones were they thanks