Step or ladder ideas

Oct 13, 2012
Hi all, just wondering if anyone has a foldaway step or small step ladder which fits in their 17.56 boot? I am looking for something for that extra bit of height and reach. Any ideas or photos and where you bought from would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Reactions: paulie484

paulie484

Apr 12, 2012
Perth WA
Task for me this week too...we have 17.56.1 ob with simplicity suspension so need something significant but not too bulky. Have made do with plastic step and boxes til now but time to upgrade
Bunnings have a smart 3 step gorilla small ladder $39 bulky tho. Kmart have 3 step but pretty wide
Doubt any would fit in storage box

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
I will try and find the link to a folding 3 and 4 step ladder that folds down to be a box shape but gives height. The were reasonable price but looked good. I have the same problem, being height challenged and having an OB with Simplicity.

Reactions: blacky

BRIAN LARKIN

Dec 28, 2013
Hi there,

I finally found and bought the perfect folding ladder at the last Caravan/camping show ($70). Its a three step ladder that folds down to a compact package that slips into a zip up cover (total folded dimension is about 12cm x 8cm). Perfect for storing in a caravan boot. Its also available in 2 step, 3 step, 4 step and 5 step . check out this web site - http://www.txp.com.au/shop/product.php?productid=16314

regards

Brian

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
Hi there,

I finally found and bought the perfect folding ladder at the last Caravan/camping show ($70). Its a three step ladder that folds down to a compact package that slips into a zip up cover (total folded dimension is about 12cm x 8cm). Perfect for storing in a caravan boot. Its also available in 2 step, 3 step, 4 step and 5 step . check out this web site - http://www.txp.com.au/shop/product.php?productid=16314

regards

Brian

Beat me to it @BRIAN LARKIN ,I was just copying in the link!

Reactions: gwadir and blacky

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
I think I have posted else where, though we placed our step ladder under the front lid, along with our folding clothesline too. Got a pic somewhere, will try to find and upload it.
Pace.

gwadir

Feb 2, 2013
Albion Park, NSW
Hi there,

regards

Brian

Beat me to it @BRIAN LARKIN ,I was just copying in the link!

We have one of these too and its fantastic, very compact & reasonably priced as well, it sits nicely on the the rear bumper of the expanda with a couple of ties, doesn't go anywhere.

Dave

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
I think I have posted else where, though we placed our step ladder under the front lid, along with our folding clothesline too. Got a pic somewhere, will try to find and upload it.
Pace.

Found it. Pace.
clothesline ladder.jpg

Jennymay

Oct 28, 2011
Perth WA
I brought hubby a squeeze box ladder but I only got 3 step and it's not high enough. Not used it but freight to east from Perth too much so sitting in garage.

Jennymay

Oct 28, 2011
Perth WA
We got a 3 step and it's too short but we have full height OB expanda. 3 step maybe ok for pop top not sure.