Starter Packs

S&k

Jan 27, 2014
Cairns
Are strater packs with the water hose, sullage hose and power lead included with new van sales anymore? I got them when we purchased our 2012 swan outback. Has anyone got those flat hoses on reels? Are they worth the money?

Gadgets 21.63.1

aka - adam 18.57.9
Jun 29, 2013
mornington peninsula victoria
www.bifolds.co
i used to use one, but found the end came off, and then it was very hard to fit it back on as they are pressed on. very hard to do in the middle of nowhere... i now use smaller sections of drinking hose which i clip together to make the desired length required for the park i am in. same for the waste hose.

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
I dont think the starter packs are standard issue. It comes down to the dealer. You should get the crappy DVD and the polish though.

Reactions: Ren77

Mick&Vanessa

Feb 20, 2014
Sydney
We just ordered a 17.56-2 and were told that the starter packs were available for around $100. Also, we have tried a Flat-out "sullage" hose on our last van (Heritage with shower) and we found that the Flat-out sullage hose wouldn't open completely causing the shower to back-up. We reverted back to a standard 25mm corrogated sullage hose. We kept the reel that the Flat-out sullage hose was on as it works really well to wind our power cord on. We haven't tried a Flat-out drinking water hose, so not sure about them.
Cheers
Michael

Mick&Vanessa

Feb 20, 2014
Sydney
We would like to try a Flat-out drinking hose as it looks like they will easily squeeze all the water out when rolling it back on the reel. Anyone got a tip on where to get one at a good price? They seem average about $90 for a 30' hose delivered on eBay.
Thanks
Michael

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
Are strater packs with the water hose, sullage hose and power lead included with new van sales anymore? I got them when we purchased our 2012 swan outback. Has anyone got those flat hoses on reels? Are they worth the money?
Yep, should be able to push for it to be included free.