Old & Moved **** SOLD **** Brand New D- Flector Stone Guard For Sale

TRAKADU

Jun 23, 2014
Melbourne
Hi All,

OK, I had this in my garage for nearly a year now and it is time for it to go. It has never been used. The Toolbox took its place when I installed it pretty much straight after I bought the Panda. Hopefully, someone else gets some use out of it. I paid $650. Will sell it for $450 ONO. Please let me know if you are interested. I am in South Eastern Melbourne. cheers Trakadu
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Panda Shell

TRAKADU

Jun 23, 2014
Melbourne
Sorry. Forgot to mention that I can't find the U bolts for this. Have a feeling I may have used them for somewhere else. But they are pretty easy to buy and cost around $20.

nevcann

May 7, 2015
Newhaven
Hi...would this fit a Coromal Excel 511 pop top caravan. The van is 2150mm wide. No gas bottles on a frame. Thanks. Neville

TRAKADU

Jun 23, 2014
Melbourne
Hi...would this fit a Coromal Excel 511 pop top caravan. The van is 2150mm wide. No gas bottles on a frame. Thanks. Neville

Hi Nevcann,
The way it is made would fit a standard draw bar. My caravan is about the same width as yours. Having no gas bottles on the frame would only make it easier to fit it, as you can slide it on the frame to find the sweet spot (hope this makes sense). Let me know if you have further queries.
Cheers Trakadu.

nevcann

May 7, 2015
Newhaven
Hi Nevcann,
The way it is made would fit a standard draw bar. My caravan is about the same width as yours. Having no gas bottles on the frame would only make it easier to fit it, as you can slide it on the frame to find the sweet spot (hope this makes sense). Let me know if you have further queries.
Cheers Trakadu.
Hi Trakadu,
I am genuinely interested. Would like to see product and also to pick up. I live on Phillip Island. Could you nominate a time and give me an address. I would be happy to pay cash at pick up
Thanks
Neville