Old & Moved Shiba Inu

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
I have a pedigree male Shiba inu for sale, he's 3 years old. Had 2 litters from him and my female. If anyone knows someone who wants one, they're not easy to get. He's always ready to breed! Sold all my pups $1000, 9 pups in total. My female is getting too old to breed now. $600

1.jpg

Reactions: bigcol

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
nice dog looks similar no one has brought mine yet !!!!!!! a few said they will take him then pulled out !!!! one wanted me to fly him to QLD everything was arranged then he says im fighting with my girlfriend she dosnt want me to get another dog sorry carnt take him bloody hell many people asking do u have any pups for sale ???? NO !!!! just a 3 year old male he will go to the pound if no one takes him

that my friend is a bloody shame if you do that

Reactions: dagree

Soaring

Jan 30, 2013
Melbourne - Eltham
Don't know about you guys, but when my old girl passed away of couple of years back, I was truely devastated. It's taken me two years to contemplate getting another dog.
I didn't realise what she meant to the family until the vet came out to the house and we said our final goodbyes...
The only way I would give up a dog is if it was aggressive towards kids.
I've gone and got all teary now..:(
image.jpg

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Don't know about you guys, but when my old girl passed away of couple of years back, I was truely devastated. It's taken me two years to contemplate getting another dog.
I didn't realise what she meant to the family until the vet came out to the house and we said our final goodbyes...
The only way I would give up a dog is if it was aggressive towards kids.
I've gone and got all teary now..:(
View attachment 33107
We do love our dogs . We'd be heart broken if anything happened to ours .

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
No probs @Bluey ... Had a similar situation years ago with 2 border collies. Had a female and was given a younger male as he didn't work out as a working dog (Too sooky and ended up being like a house dog!)

Long story short.... They got on really well and produced two great litters. After the second litter the female got agro with him and then the fighting began! Gave him to a couple that lived a few streets away and we used to meet at a local park and let the two dogs play. Got on like houses on fire this way.
Unfortunately both had to be put down within a year of each other but were the best of friends up to the ripe old age of 16.