Reversing camera kits on sale

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
I have been looking around online at reversing cameras and came across Home Security Online.
All their cameras and kits are massively reduced.

The caravan reversing camera kit, normally $399, is now reduced to $99. Best deal I've come across! Or camera only (no wiring kit) normally $165, now $39.

I have no affiliation with this company, Just thought I'd share!

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Great find Lara.

I just wonder why you would buy the combined car/caravanset up for $199 when you can buy the caravan setup complete for $99 and the car setup complete for $75 which gives you a spare mirror monitor for a total of $174? :noidea:

zerosecta

Sep 27, 2011
Melbourne
WOW WOW WOW - If there ever was an example of a company ripping the pennies out of otherwise uninformed then it is this one.... Judging by the original Prices that is... While I am in the market for these products I wont buy them from here simply out of principal alone...

Sorry but it really get's up my nose when companies are ripping us off...

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
Lara, It looks Ok so thanks for posting the link. Those clip on mirror/screens are pretty big in my opinion. My mate had the same mirror in his car and I thought it looked abnormally large for a rear vision mirror. You can get some mirrors that totally replace your current mirror so they look near factory fitted. Thats the look I wanted so I purchased one from Brash Imports and it has been great. But we always like what we buy. Remember they are never $399.

A couple other names to google. Brash Imports and Safety Dave. Both good to deal with.

Cheers Geoff

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
Thanks for the heads up Geoff. You can tell I'm fresh to this but learning more and more every day!