Problem with antiflap and canvas

Jan 24, 2012
adelaide
took caravan to nurioopta c\pk on weekend and set up the annexe for the first time.The antiflap bars on each end dont appear to line up that well on the axle end looks like the holes arent quite in the right spot it stresses out the canvas where it comes out of the antiflap.Has anyone had this problem?I could bend the male part a bit to improve but im not touching it as its new.

salsimo

Mar 14, 2011
Vic sthest Melbourne
Did you take any photos of the problem ,the holes on the rolla need to be a 10oclock but should not be adjusted until both arms are touching the ground other wise it over stresses the roof and gear box

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
Did you take any photos of the problem ,the holes on the rolla need to be a 10oclock but should not be adjusted until both arms are touching the ground other wise it over stresses the roof and gear box

yes agreed salsimo, us too do this, i have instructions of how to erect step by step, i will drag them out and post them for you. you need to do the roll back of the awning whilst holding it as you flick the lever to the close position to get the roll to the 10 o'clock position, then the pins will line up with the body of the awning roll. cheers.

Jan 24, 2012
adelaide
got it sorted now ,put the anti flap bars on tighten top 1/2 first then manually hold the clutch off while spinning the shaft spindle around to get the best position lock in then clamp the lower 1/2 of anti flap bar.All good also purchased 2 roof bars to lift the middle of the annexe up.Going to glenelg this wend so will take some pics