Just Browsing Privacy screen

CamCamps

Oct 29, 2021
Byron Bay
Good afternoon all,
We have recently purchased a 2011 Jayco Expanda and we are hoping to purchase a privacy screen for it before we go camping for three weeks at Christmas. I have looked on BCF although wondered if there’s a recommendation from anyone on here about the best kind / brand / website etc.
Also have no idea what “series” my expanda is if anyone can assist so I post in the correct place.
Thanking you in advance.

Attachments

• 6BEAA47F-5644-4008-A21A-F2BD0044690E.png
    6BEAA47F-5644-4008-A21A-F2BD0044690E.png
    275 KB · Views: 164

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
First up measure how long your awning barrel is then you will know the size to get, the screen that goes across the front will slide into a track on the barrel a Coast to Coast or Camec one is the usual brands on offer either are quite good, make sure it comes with 2 types of track slide then it can fit the rail in barrel and standard sail track if your decide to fit a track to the RH side of van later on.................... The end screens (the smaller ones) come in 2 main versions for pop top or full size, thats as the shape at the top varies, best to get the one with the velcro straps, just straps onto the rail....... I use tent pegs with okky straps to hold them down, works well...
The Aldi screens are good quality and don't cost a monza either but BCF, Supercheap have them along with some other places, same screens but prices can vary by as much as $50 at some places.

Reactions: Cath