Prado Wheels

crustt

Apr 17, 2013
Just wondering if any of guys have fitted Prado wheels to your Jayco. Will be getting our Starcraft outback soon and would like to match the wheels with the 17" steel rims on the Prado.
Of course the salesman said the they would it no worries, I should ask him again to see if it's the same answer after paying the deposit.;)

grinner914

Aug 3, 2011
Bacchus Marsh VIC
I tried it with a test fit when we had our 2000 Prado and 2005 Eagle Camper, the stud pattern was perfect, but the offset of the Prado wheel put the tyre too close in towards the chassis and inner guard.

Why not ask the dealer if you can try and test fit your Prado spare wheel on to one of their display vans and see how it fits?

crustt

Apr 17, 2013
Rusty steel rims will give it a bit of street cred up in the North West8-), If the offset is out I get a new axle when the warranty runs out, just thought it might have been done with the amount of Prados around and was curious.

Aussiecris

Jun 11, 2012
Umina Beach
Yeah I'm with grinner914 on this one
I tried to fit 16" nm pajero wheels to our Outback Hawk
The stud pattern was the same but the offset was wrong and the rim was only millimeters off the chassis
Although I put my NL pajero 16" alloy on and other than the tyre was to wide the offset seemed ok
So I guess you'll have to try one on