Plastic hooks on ladder

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
I don't know if anyone else has had this happen but on our last trip my youngest somehow managed to break one of the plastic hooks on the top of the ladder for the bunks o_O. Anyway Jayco sell them as a pair for about $28.....maybe worth having as a spare!

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
I wondered how much they cost. My boy broke ours on the first trip and jayco replaced under warranty

Chooky

Jan 14, 2013
Glenden, Qld
Yes been there before also, but dealer sold us a single one. Hopefully learnt our lesson and won't need another. Can't say the same for the little handles on storage doors under bed mattress but, broken 2 in the last couple of trips just from not folding them down after opening them and then putting mattress back down on it.

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Yes been there before also, but dealer sold us a single one. Hopefully learnt our lesson and won't need another. Can't say the same for the little handles on storage doors under bed mattress but, broken 2 in the last couple of trips just from not folding them down after opening them and then putting mattress back down on it.
Hey Chooky, someone on here did a neat mod on them to stop that happening , I'll try to find it....maybe someone else can remember that as well?

Paul75

Jul 28, 2013
Gippsland, VIC
Here's what I and others have done. Just cut out behind the handle so they can fold either way.
image.jpg