Picked up our new 17.56-1 Expanda

Chocka

Mar 23, 2013
Melbounre
Hi all, just thought I'd post a pic of us picking up our new toy. Very happy with the hand over and the quality of everything so far. The only thing I could pick was a few of the screw caps were really loose on top of the fridge - other than that, It's sweet!

Bayswater Jayco were very professional and the hand over took a good 2.5 hrs - Very thorough.

It seems to tow nicely with my Commodore VE wagon SV6 by the way, although we are yet to climb a large hill fully loaded etc. Now that I know it tows well, I'll fit a transmission cooler and report back.

Keen to try it out soon. Had a few dinners in there already! ha ha.

Attachments

• new panda.jpg
    new panda.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 308
Reactions: Tayla

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Same as ours, have fun mate. Looks good behind the dunny door too! Keep an eye on the inside of your rear tyres on the car, we used to tow a 16ft expanda with a vt and had to get a camber kit put in to stop them wearing out. Might be better in the new ones.

Chocka

Mar 23, 2013
Melbounre
Thanks Guys, - First trip is looking like a frosty one at Merrijig on a friend's farm. Wife is going to Ikea to buy all new cuttlery etc. - check out shelving etc.

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Great job ! they fit nicely - I think i prefer the idea of wire baskets though, as you can easily see contents. I'll have a think!
They are just for our clothes. One tub each with our name on the front ,we just slide it out and sit on the bed or floor and get out what we need. When we get home just carry the tubs straight in to the bedroom,very handy.