17' Series Panda price help

Pandaranda

Jan 8, 2017
Bannockburn
Hi guys, we are looking at selling our expanda soon 17.56-1 2014 and I'm feeling a bit confused on what price we should be putting on it, we have been researching others that are for sale but feel like they are mostly over priced so if you guys could help us out on what you think it might be worth realistically that would be awesome.

17.56-1 2014
Hot water service
Outdoor shower
2 gas bottles
2 water tanks
Aerial
Fusion radio/outdoor speakers
Antiflap kit
End and 1 side blocker
Floor mat
Battery
Control panel
And I think that's it

mbr37746

Oct 20, 2013
Central West NSW
I'd be looking at the market and placing it in the price range, don't be surprised, most of these vans hold their value pretty well. If you've looked after it and added a couple of mods the price point will be reasonably close to what you paid. It's only a couple of years old and lets you negotiate a bit too. Hope that helps.

Reactions: dagree and bigcol

Pandaranda

Jan 8, 2017
Bannockburn
Yes that does help thanks, we were thinking of putting a price just under what we paid and negotiate down but im seeing prices for similar vans and they are asking more then what we personally paid, which blows my mind

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
If it helps....when we sold our 2014 we took the advice of a Jayco salesman....he actually knew our van, so that helped.

He said....take the current replacement cost of the van, add on the costs of anything extra, then depreciate at around 10pc per year.....or more if you've used it a lot and it shows.

and he suggested we advertise at $xxxxxx, then be prepared to take $yyyyyy....and we got $xxxxxx.

Good luck!

Reactions: dagree