Old & Moved Nissan Patrol tourer for sale

leesy

Jul 26, 2012
Lysterfield
Hi Guys, i am selling our much loved Patrol, its advertised on Car sales and the trading post

Ad IDSSE-AD-1119038

Lots of extras here, this vehicle was set up as a great tourer. TJM winch bar, 3" Red back exhaust, diesel power chip, air/oil catch can, EFS 50mm lift suspension, HID headlight upgrade, spotlights, cargo barrier, ARB duel battery system with rear panel monitor, 8 x seperate 12v points and seperate fuse box, Anderson point at tow bar, rear camp/reverse lighting from second battery, wired for electric brakes, wired with power and ariel for UHF radio, double din media centre with DVD, CD, I Pod, USB, GPS with Aussie explorer, reverse camera, reverse sensors, all speakers replaced with Kicker bass rear, Clarion splits front, factory cruise control, tow bar, bonnet and headlight protectors, slimline weather sheilds, rear door weather protector, rubber and carpet mats, dash mat, Mickey Thomson 4 rib ATR tyres 75% tread (285/75/16),tinted windows, third row seats included, fully steam cleaned, detailed and polished ready for sale, very well cared for vehicle, full service history. CUSTOM REGO PLATES "P47ROL" roof rack and touring spare parts kit available for seperate negotiation if interested. RWC provided

Having some issues with the link so will try again later!!

PLease feel free to PM me if you would like to chat. Thanks