New years holidays

Jennymay

Oct 28, 2011
Perth WA
Just wondering what WA members are doing over New Year and January? We are off to Fontys Pool for a couple of weeks late December /January. Can't wait. Hopefully another 5/6 nights at Miami Caravan Park Mandurah late January. That park has gone into receivership due to previous managements very bad behaviour! So may not be trading much longer. Sad as its a great park.

Reactions: paulie484

Patto

Jul 14, 2013
Perth
We are stopping in the front yard of a friend's beach house in Busselton for New Years eve, then going to Amblin for a couple of days and Peppermint Part for a week. Also have a week from Aus Day onwards at Middleton Beach CP.

Grano n play

Apr 18, 2013
Perth W.A
Booked 10 days in ledge point just after New Years, but leaving the van at home, staying in villas, almost feel guilty leaving the big girl home( that's the van I mean). Hopefully when we get back , will take her to sandy cape for few days.

Capt. Gadget

Obsessive & Compulsive Gadget Man
Dec 1, 2011
Busselton W.A.
bbmwa.com.au
Saving most of my wife's holidays for our cruise later in the year out of Sydney so nothing substantial in the Van this year, only just long weekends and a week after Easter. If she gets the Friday after Boxing day off (Aust Post Workers get an extra day somewhere) we may sneak over to Ledge or Sandy cape for a few days, @Patto we too have an invite to camp at a mates place in Busso for a NYE party but doesn't look like we will be able to make that unfortunately ! @Jennymay let me know what Fonty's is like we are booked in for Easter

Jennymay

Oct 28, 2011
Perth WA
Hey Capt Gadget, This is our 6 yr at Fontys. We love it. Everyone who goes there does., well as far as I know they do!

Jennymay

Oct 28, 2011
Perth WA
image.jpg

paulie484

Apr 12, 2012
Perth WA
Fonty's is fantastic !! Would love to go there for Summer...only been during winter

Our van was originally from Manjimup (after being driven back from Victoria after first owners bought it) so must be some nostalgia there

Bremer Bay for us from 5th Jan for a week...

decided to miss NYE there after last year..was pretty busy but still very good (not as busy as Denmark at NYE) only negative - got old boogie board stolen one night and NYE was a bit mental with the wanna be party set of 15/16/18 year olds trying to drink their Westcoast coolers !!...hopefully bit quieter this time.

Still a fantastic place and can't wait to setup on the beach for the day and just play in the surf, back for 4/5's and drinks and bed...then do it all again !!

jeff

Mar 4, 2013
200km south of Perth
Off to Lake Clifton for a weekend with caravan club in January, then weekend at Willow Brook CP in February with caravan club. We get a lot of use of JAYCOB since we joined a club. In March we are once again travelling across the Nullabor to Melbourne. I love the drive and the great free camping across Australia