New Moderators

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Hi everyone the below announcement has been posted on all forums today.

Please feel free to leave any comments here.

Thanks everyone!

Hi everyone today marks a step forward for the Expanda's Downunder forum with the appointment of four new moderators.

The site progressively has grown over the last year and we are now seeing a long list of people joining the forum and becoming actively involved in the community.

It has been a fantastic time for me since creating the forum and seeing it grow to what it is today but it is getting to a point now that I cannot manage the site on my own.

That is not a bad thing by any stretch of the imagination and is testament to every single one of you who is participating in the forum and making it such a wonderful place to be for all Jayco enthusiasts alike.

So today four members who have been involved with the site for some time and have actively contributed to the community for a long period of time have been asked to help out where they can.

### DRUM ROLL ###

These members are as follows -

Bushman
Moto Moto
Cruza Driver
Chartrock

Please join me in thanking them for helping out with the site and there continued efforts!!!

For anyone else who is keen to help out with the site as a mod as we grow please drop me a pm.

Finally for everyone reading this again a huge thanks to each and every one of you on the forum its a really exciting time for the Jayco community with so many new vans coming along I look forward to hearing more and more from you all!

Cheers - Dion

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Congratulations guys, and well chosen Expanda. I have had the pleasure of conversing (thread wise) with all (else where as well) and they are as you say excellent contributors to this forum (and others.)

skippy

Jun 21, 2010
Butler/Perth WA
Hello Expanda Team!

Well done to the chosen moderators and keep up the good work.

I might sound like a suck but this web site is far superior and user freindly compaired to other caravan forums.
:thumb:

Skip

WA

Are We There Yet?

Jun 24, 2011
Vic
Congrats to those who have been selected.

I really like this forum too and I wonder if I am one of the only females posting on here? ;)

Bank of Dad

Jul 20, 2011
Kilmore, VIC
I really like this forum too and I wonder if I am one of the only females posting on here?

I hope not! Not much point without everyones opinions.