17' Series New member considering 17.56-2 OB

RVTAS

Oct 9, 2017
Tasmania
Hi there.

We are new members who are considering purchasing a second hand Jayco 17.56-2 OB, as our first family van.

Just wondering if anyone could advise the length of the bunks?

Thank you

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
I can measure when i get home at toyota getting alighnment on the prado what year are you looking at i had a cot set up in my bottom bunk its for sale in for sale threads

RVTAS

Oct 9, 2017
Tasmania
I can measure when i get home at toyota getting alighnment on the prado what year are you looking at i had a cot set up in my bottom bunk its for sale in for sale threads

Thank you Bluey. We are looking at 2010-2015. They are such versatile vans for our family of 4!

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Ok just measured from timber at one end to timber at the other 1830mm thats not counting cushins if you leave them on mines a 2014 outback yes there a great van serves us well tows like a dream what are you towing with

Reactions: relgate and bigcol

RVTAS

Oct 9, 2017
Tasmania
Ok just measured from timber at one end to timber at the other 1830mm thats not counting cushins if you leave them on mines a 2014 outback yes there a great van serves us well tows like a dream what are you towing with

Thank you so much for taking the time to measure the bunks for me, really appreciate it!

We are looking a a Ranger or BT-50 as a tow vehicle. We have been told this should suit well for this van weight wise.

Appreciate your help.

Reactions: chartrock and Bluey