Mchitch towing Hitch

Stevan

May 24, 2013
Hi all
Been thinking of buying one of these Mchitch Hitches they look pretty good and seem like a great solution.
I was wondering if any one has used or owns one
Caravan 3.5 tonne electric brake kit.(easy fit model)
http://mchitch.com.au/just-released
Any Feedback appreciated

Cheers
Steve

S&k

Jan 27, 2014
Cairns
I look at one for our outback swan but never went ahead with it. My thought process was am I really going to need heaps of articulation?

Capt. Gadget

Obsessive & Compulsive Gadget Man
Dec 1, 2011
Busselton W.A.
bbmwa.com.au
Yep Me too! Love it ! compared to the Poly block hitch it's a breeze to hitch up and quiet as a mouse! been thinking of fitting them to all of my trailers especially my tipper

Stevan

May 24, 2013
Thanks everyone for your views i'll order one in the morning
Cheers
Steve

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
Have just fitted the McHitch Quick Hitch to our 16.49-3ob. Did have a Hyland coupling but was having trouble with the coupling binding on the ball when unhitching on odd angles.
IMG_0409.JPG

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
Nice mate I am sick of our normal 50 mm not being happy reversing up our step front yard.
The car always ends up on the flat nature strip while the van is on a angle, I do worry one day we pop the hitch off at the angle.

So looking at this or a DO35.
As we hitch up with the car not flat I do wonder if the Disco air suspension will just adjust making life fun trying to line up the auto coupler.
We normally couple up reversing and putting the Disco up to offroad height get it over ball and drop the air suspension :)
Picking a height to auto couple on a angle with a car that adjusts might not be as fun as it looks on the videos :)

I know @mfexpanda got a McHitch too, do you notice anything different towing with the extra overhang of the hitch?

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Have always wanted one though when the Ute had the fire last week I was glad of the 50mm ball as Big Mal just hooked onto the tow truck, didn't need any more hassle, if I had a McHitch I would have had some problems, as even my Ute hitch wouldn't have fitted the tow truck, would have required a fair bit of spanner work.

Reactions: bigcol

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
the thought has crossed my mind everytime people buy them, and say how wonderful they are

I have the square polly block Treg / Trig hitch

I manage to get the hooking up easy as - so have not followed through with purchasing one of these

Reactions: Drover