Manual for 2013 outback poptop??

dreerose

Dec 3, 2022
Hi all,

New to the site - just wondering if anyone knows where I can download A manual for a 20113 Jayco Expanda Outback poptop from? I cannot find a link ANYWHERE!

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Hi all,

New to the site - just wondering if anyone knows where I can download A manual for a 20113 Jayco Expanda Outback poptop from? I cannot find a link ANYWHERE!
No wonder, no such thing exists even for a 2013 model. . Jayco use a generic manual that really tells you nothing. Maybe layout of models and a few specifics of fittings. Ask anything here and some members will come to your aid.

Reactions: mikerezny

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I have a 2013 Jayco Caravan and Pop Top brochure in pdf in my file, gives good detail on layouts if thats any help................ the manuals are usually pretty ordinary and not really manuals at all.... The best thing to do is to get the model number of the fridge, AC, HWS and download the manuals for them ....

Here's a link to a good selection of How To's;

While digging in my HDD also found "Trevor Eastmans Camper care Manual" this little gem for Jayco campers is very good for those with windups, covers all the stuff ................... sadly its too big to attach even as a zip so will see how I can modify it..... I had forgotten all about it ....

Attachments

• Expanda_2013_Brochure.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 163
Last edited:

dreerose

Dec 3, 2022
No wonder, no such thing exists even for a 2013 model. . Jayco use a generic manual that really tells you nothing. Maybe layout of models and a few specifics of fittings. Ask anything here and some members will come to your aid.
ok thanks will do :)

dreerose

Dec 3, 2022
I have a 2013 Jayco Caravan and Pop Top brochure in pdf in my file, gives good detail on layouts if thats any help................ the manuals are usually pretty ordinary and not really manuals at all.... The best thing to do is to get the model number of the fridge, AC, HWS and download the manuals for them ....

Here's a link to a good selection of How To's;

While digging in my HDD also found "Trevor Eastmans Camper care Manual" this little gem for Jayco campers is very good for those with windups, covers all the stuff ................... sadly its too big to attach even as a zip so will see how I can modify it..... I had forgotten all about it ....
Thanks so much thats very helpful!