16' Series Looking for a good canvas fabricator Melbourne bayside?

chris demetrious

Jul 12, 2016
Melbourne
Hi all new member here. Looking for someone to do a bed end canvas for our Expanda. I am south ( Frankston ). Any one good or that need to stay away from? Also any indication of what you have paid recently for a similar job?

Thanks in advance

chris demetrious

Jul 12, 2016
Melbourne
Can't help @chris demetrious as live on the other side of Oz ;)

Are you looking for someone to replace the existing bed canvas or wanting canvas bed end covers (Storm covers)?
Replace the existing bed ends.

@bigcol have the end that is damaged of. It was pretty easy, about 20 min. I suspect it might be a bit more work getting the new canvas on. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: dagree and bigcol

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Now that is great news @chris demetrious , I did a How To on removal and replacement of the canvas somewhere I'll see if I can find it, has some tips to make it easier to put back in position.....

I had them fit some heavier duty screen material, far better than original, never got to try it out sadly as I traded it in on Big Mal...........

chris demetrious

Jul 12, 2016
Melbourne
Now that is great news @chris demetrious , I did a How To on removal and replacement of the canvas somewhere I'll see if I can find it, has some tips to make it easier to put back in position.....

I had them fit some heavier duty screen material, far better than original, never got to try it out sadly as I traded it in on Big Mal...........

Yeh thanks @Drover. Any tips are appreciated, not looking forward to putting it back on...not much finger room in there.lol