Location of control panel etc

Bellbirdweb

Jan 24, 2014
Sydney
Having just ordered our new 21.64-1, I also ordered the control panel and 2 solar panels.

Reading through a few other threads, a few people have recommended having the hot water controls mounted up high (I saw they were under the club lounge, which seems to be a stupid spot).

When they do go up high, where do they put them.

Also I haven't seem where the control panel is mounted.

I'm thinking all of these control, plus anything associated with solar control etc would be best mounted up high and all together.

What advice can the collective wisdom provide on this whilst I still have a chance to change ?

Graham

The Wadamses

Jan 13, 2014
Tassie (near Launceston)
Under the microwave works well for us, as per photos attached..
An inverter installed above it that runs from the 100amp battery under the couch up through the wall works a treat for the 240v blender stick, laptops, hair dryer and other bits & pieces as required when out bush as well!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Reactions: Bellbirdweb

Bellbirdweb

Jan 24, 2014
Sydney
Just had a "discussion " with the dealer. They wanted to put the Drifta panel in the stairway. I said I didn't want t there. Now they are putting it in the cupboard above the fridge, so much happier now

blacky

Sep 17, 2013
Townsville QLD
My 18month old daughter LOVES playing with the drifter panel and switches :( definitely going to relocate when I get around to it, as we have another kid on the way! By the time I get this one over the switches, the next kid will be starting to play with them!

Reactions: The Wadamses