Lifestyle Entertainment pack

Bmhdg76

Oct 6, 2012
North Lakes, Qld.
Hi all,

well while eagerly awaiting delivery of our Panda, I am looking at all the things that I want for it.
One question I have though for anyone who may know Is what model of stereo is included in the bonus Lifestyle pack that Jayco have been throwing in. We have it in ours, but have no idea which stereo we will be getting.

reason I ask is all of our music, shows etc are either on our iPhones or iPads So the higher end stereo looks to be the go.

Anyone know?

Thanks

BJ

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
Not sure myself, but if you are concerned, why don't you ask Jayco to provide lifestyle pack without the sterio. Hopefully there is a small reduction in price. Then go and buy your own.

Adam79

May 28, 2013
Brisbane
Hi all,

well while eagerly awaiting delivery of our Panda, I am looking at all the things that I want for it.
One question I have though for anyone who may know Is what model of stereo is included in the bonus Lifestyle pack that Jayco have been throwing in. We have it in ours, but have no idea which stereo we will be getting.

reason I ask is all of our music, shows etc are either on our iPhones or iPads So the higher end stereo looks to be the go.

Anyone know?

Thanks

BJ
We got the Lifestyle pack with our 17.56-2. Not real impressed with the stereo system hard to use doesnt keep the preset stations. I will post a picture of it for you. We are looking at upgrading to the Fusion 700 system.

Adam79

May 28, 2013
Brisbane
20130701_065013.jpg This is the System we got with the lifestyle pack. Sells on ebay for about $200
20130701_065013.jpg

Bmhdg76

Oct 6, 2012
North Lakes, Qld.
Adam79

It will loose the preset stations if they haven't wired it in correctly. The unit will have a constant power feed cable that should go direct to the battery. My bet, as others have found, will be that they simply tag these to the Setec feed so when the power gets switched off it looses everything.

BJ

Rockape

Nov 20, 2012
Hills District, NSW
Hi BJ,
Our 14.44-4ob Expanda will be coming with the lifestyle package that Jayco threw in. The model we were shown was a Fusion CA-CD800 that relay tails for around $200. I went and got a brochure on it to see the specs. I can try and scan and upload the brochure if you like. The reviews I have read on this stereo seem ok. I like the fact that it has Bluetooth audio streaming.
cheers
Nick

Adam79

May 28, 2013
Brisbane
Adam79

It will loose the preset stations if they haven't wired it in correctly. The unit will have a constant power feed cable that should go direct to the battery. My bet, as others have found, will be that they simply tag these to the Setec feed so when the power gets switched off it looses everything.

BJ
Thats exactly what happens. Its a pain to re-set all the stations time and time again.