Old & Moved LED Strip - Alluminium

zerosecta

Sep 27, 2011
Melbourne
Hi Folks,

Recently came across this while trying to work out the best LONG TERM way of mounting my lengths of 5050 (or other - upto 12mm wide) Led Strip's....

Had to buy a minimum amount so will have surplus to my requirements as per below

2m lengths would be perfect for that Factory installed look in the awning area - 1m for above table or bed ends - 0.5m for above counters and inside cupboards etc.

The great thing about this is that the OPAL cover diffuses the light evenly so you don't see the individual LEDS - very smart looking. And your LED Strip is protected from the elements.

They will come as a kit with the Aluminum Strip - Diffuser Cover - 2 end Caps. Note: clips no longer included as they sent me the wrong ones, best way to mount would be a good double sided tape anyway

Simple as Sticking your LED strip inside the Alli and clicking on the Diffuser and end caps...

Expression of Interest Please - should have them in the next 5 - 7 days ready to ship out

I will have the following sizes \ quantities available so get in quick not to miss out

18x 1m @ $15 each
12x 0.5m @ $8 each

NOTE: this does not include posting cost

Here is what you will get. Post #2

zerosecta

Sep 27, 2011
Melbourne
OK Folks, Received a little pressy from the post man today :)

So as with the first post but here are some pics of actual product, very nice looking and gives the LED Strips that nice Finished off Premium touch. Ive installed strip in a 500mm and 1000mm one just to show how they look and they give a really nice difussed light as apossed to the harshness of the bare LED's

IMG_0518.JPGIMG_0522.JPGIMG_0524.JPGIMG_0528.JPGIMG_0529.JPGIMG_0531.JPGIMG_0532.JPGIMG_0533.JPGIMG_0534.JPGIMG_0538.JPGIMG_0540.JPGIMG_0541.JPG

zerosecta

Sep 27, 2011
Melbourne
Hi Folks - Price Dropped Significantly - Need to get going with getting rid of this stuff :) Run out of places to put LED's now :)

zerosecta

Sep 27, 2011
Melbourne
Hi brookes, No no, the end caps are included. Its the clips that they were supposed to send me that arent included. You will get it as pictured in the pics above, cheers