Jayco production videos.

Joanne

Dec 10, 2013
Adelaide
So why were our white letters on the inside and not the outside!!!!!!! GRRRRRR it is my pet hate.

Also thanks for the great insight on the building of the vans :)

Oct 14, 2014
That's a good watch I now understand the build time but still question the quality control.My friend just pick up there new van and found so many little problem.Jayco said they are to busy to fix any problem so they are going to pay him to fix the faults.He has his own mechanical business but i thought that's what they should find when they do there two day pd inspection.They want good word of mouth and yet they let vans go with so many little defects?

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
We got the van back from the third time with a list of small defects.. I agree nice they fix them although need to book it in each time
Sick of finding things and then taking it in and pick up.. not like we live in the same suburb.

I know a couple they said they could not find will come back again. TV aerial already 3 times again they said not sure it looks fine they adjusted or something. Working last night when I tested.. although how long :(
I also just saw here I am now not the only one with the A/C dumped water inside.. Which no one knew about when it happened to us months ago.. Have not used air since.. next hot day I need to test

Last edited: