17' Series Jayco journey outback

ski

Oct 27, 2015
New Zealand
Hi everyone I live in NZ and I have ordered a new 17ft journey outback hopefully delivered in 2016 maybe Feb/March.Problem is I need overall sizes and the agent is unable to get the sizes I require from factory. Brochure shows sizes but are not exact . The journey is going into a very tight space so I certain measurements. Is there anyone out there that has 17.55 outback model and can measure total length and width ,height ?. If you can imagine what size box would it fit into.. Would really appreciate any help. Thank you. Colin.

rodney

Apr 23, 2014
Are you wanting the stored height of the tow height
The length will be close with the brochure of towing length bit can get this from another 17 journey same with the overall height if needed just changes if you have roof air or not

ski

Oct 27, 2015
New Zealand
Hi thanks for the reply,brochure length is not close enough as I need the true length from front of coupling to very back which includes spare wheel or back bumper and height with or without air con if possible.stored height ....The journey is going into a very tight space so need sizes before construction starts. Thanks for your help. Cheers Colin.