Old & Moved Jayco 2010 18.57-8 OB Expanda Caravan Outback (SOLD)

pottyros

Mar 1, 2013
This caravan comes with all the standard features all Jayco Expanda Caravan Outback have offered, but these are the extra’s we have had fitted to the van: wind up antenna, external shower with hot water, cd/dvd/mps player with internal & external speakers, fitted privacy screens, rollout awning, front & back end shade wall for the awning, fitted draft skirt, front queen size innerspring mattress, 2 x 100mp battery, 12v cig plug to lounge room, LCD T.V. A IBIS air conditioner, solar provision, Fitted drop jack, fitted square type bumper bar (off road). This caravan has been treated with Vantec.and is Registered until 01/03/2014 This van is as new condition. If you are after a new van and want to pay alot less for one you will not go past this. The van has been stored in a garage since purchased and has no markings or dents and comes from a non-smoking family This Caravan is located in Whyalla S.A. Happy to discuss delivery assistance within SA. First to see will buy. So don't miss out on one of the most popular vans on the market. Asking $47,000.00
This Caravan is advertised on eBay http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI...2669197&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT#ht_500wt_1414

pottyros

Mar 1, 2013
well that's a sore subject in our family. I love the Jayco sterling outback with the slide out bed, but hubby wasn't happy with the Jayco service after we brought our van and wont touch them again so it looks like a lotus for us.

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
well that's a sore subject in our family. I love the Jayco sterling outback with the slide out bed, but hubby wasn't happy with the Jayco service after we brought our van and wont touch them again so it looks like a lotus for us.

Hmmm, that's a bummer, you can get bad service anywhere......maybe keep working on the old boy! :)

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011

Met two Lotus owners in our travels and both spoke very highly of them, good luck.

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
I passed a Lotus Trooper being towed by a Range Rover the other day, it towered of the Rangie awesome looking van and built like, well!....... you know :whistle: