Hot water service and external shower

benandjordansmum

Feb 8, 2012
Logan Village, Qld
I was wondering whether anyone could recommend a mobile repairer/installer that could install a hot water service and an external shower to our 16.49.1. We are around the Brisbane/Gold Coast area. Umming and aarghing as to whether the take it in to someone or get a mobile repairer. Any suggestions?? or does anyone know what sort of cost we should expect?

Thanks
Tracy

Holden_man

Aug 21, 2012
Brisbane - Carindale
Hi Tracey,
Some of the folks in here have spoken highly of EastCoast refinishers for caravan repairs and servicing. Maybe worth a call to them. They are at Southport. I don't have any experience with them personally.
HM

Last edited:

benandjordansmum

Feb 8, 2012
Logan Village, Qld
Hi Tracey,
Some of the folks in here have spoken highly of EastCoast refinishers for caravan repairs and servicing. Maybe worth a call to them. They are at Southport. I don't have any experience with them personally.
HM

Thanks Holdeman, I had searched the forum and seen that recommendation, but wondering whether there were any others out there...also wondered whether the costs adding that, together with a couple of other things, would outweigh just upgrading.

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
@benandjordansmum , G'day Tracey, just give Michael or Dennis a call at East Coast Refinishers and ask their advice. A couple of nicer guys would be hard to find and I have used them for the last three years for warranty and other work. If you are not happy with something they have done they will go out of their way to ensure that it is fixed to your satisfaction.