Hi all - Am a finance broker

Brenton

Dec 17, 2014
Hey guys, been lurking on here for years. My old man has a 2012 1649-3 OB and i have done a lot of mods to it for him using this site and he has used it a lot also. I now have a 2005 12 foot outback which suits me and the mrs perfect. I will try and throw some knowledge up here as well. My build thread is here :)

http://expandasdownunder.com/threads/new-to-me-2005-12-foot-expanda-outback.9551/

Anyway not sure if its allowed but I help a lot of people out on Myswag with finance so thought I would mention it here as well, I know good help is hard to find! We can finance everything from houses, commercial/business finance, equipment finance, cars, caravans, camper trailers and pretty much everything.

My dad and I run a family owned business. There aren't too many larger broker businesses around who aren't owned by the banks these days so we are becoming a dying breed. We pride ourselves on our service and offer the service the banks use to offer. We play the banks off each other and always get the best rates, and you have our numbers direct. No sitting on hold or talking to someone off shore.

There are multiple crediflex offices around Aus, however they are all individually owned businesses. Not a franchise. The reason for sharing the name is simply so we get good deals by pooling our lending together to the finance aggregators. We would rather turn someone away if they cannot afford something and come up with a plan for them to achieve their dreams instead of financing someone into something they cannot afford. This is our promise.

Basically the best way we find to finance cars and campers is to go in and negotiate the best cash price for the item you are buying, then we can provide multiple quotes on repayments from different banks and get you the sharpest rate available. Most of the dealers who are offering these very cheap rates normally charge RRP on the vehicle or camper, then in the fine print you will find after 2-3 years the rate jumps a lot higher. We can obtain sharper rates for you and you can obtain a sharper purchase price and it is a win win all round.

10472825_341115016067487_1881449975466527523_o.jpg

Jump on and like us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/CrediflexCaboolture/

We are located northside brissy but have clients all over Aus, including Tas, NZ & PNG.

We offer finance for houses, businesses, commercial, equipment finance, cars & anything really. We do a lot of refinancing to save people dollars on their home loans and often this is the best way to increase it via a line of credit or cash out to buy 4x4s and caravans etc.

Anyway here are some reviews to show you that we are not a fly by nighter organisation. We would love your support.

https://www.womo.com.au/reviews/Crediflex-Caboolture--North-Lakes-and-Brisbane-North-Caboolture

http://www.truelocal.com.au/busines...rth-lakes-and-brisbane-north/caboolture-south

We are a local truly Aussie owned business so if anyone needs any help with anything feel free to shoot me a PM.

10295079_341113589400963_5117335639713543028_o.jpg

17158944_673859626126356_8640263724980512738_o.jpg

Brenton

Dec 17, 2014
and drives a Jeep......

Yeah had a land cruiser before this and before that had a TJ wrangler. Sold the cruiser as I got sick of not being able to go places the real off roaders went so went back to a jeep :argue:

haha glad to see some good banter here too.

But in all seriousness you would be surprised Jeep have picked their act up. its a 2012 with the pentastar motor and an absolute dream to drive. even running the 35" tyres it gets 16lph around town and towing the van averages around 18lph pretty good for a petrol. Having the 210kw on tap makes it worth it. I see you had an 05 WG, they were pretty horrific. I had a TJ wrangler back in the day and it sucked the juice, drove like crap and had no power. the JK drives as straight as an arrow and it is absolutely beautiful to drive. Love it!

Reactions: Drover and bigcol

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
My old Grand Cherokee ZG petrol gave great service for years and my WG with the 2.7 Merc engine went like the clappers and never gave an ounce of trouble in nearly 300,000k, they never went near a dealer and were maintained by a top spanner bloke who also looks after the Colorado and its showing the same reliability, if they ever manage to build a decent Ute I'd have a other Jeep in the shed.
He also works on vans but cost's a small fortune, which Ihappily spend at the bottlo.

Reactions: dagree and bigcol

Brenton

Dec 17, 2014
My old Grand Cherokee ZG petrol gave great service for years and my WG with the 2.7 Merc engine went like the clappers and never gave an ounce of trouble in nearly 300,000k, they never went near a dealer and were maintained by a top spanner bloke who also looks after the Colorado and its showing the same reliability, if they ever manage to build a decent Ute I'd have a other Jeep in the shed.
He also works on vans but cost's a small fortune, which Ihappily spend at the bottlo.

yes like anything look after it and it will do you well. I have been stoked with mine, drives like a dream and plenty of people have many kms on this motor and they're running beautiful. the auto box matched with it is perfect.

ute is coming 2018 they reckon, we will see. there are some nice JK's turned into utes. the bloke who owns murchison products at brendale has one, this is the conversion they do. pretty tidy!

https://www.4x4australia.com.au/rev...murchison-jeep-jk-wrangler-pick-up-custom-4x4

murchison-jeep-jk-wrangler-pick-up-rear-uphill.jpg

murchison-jeep-jk-wrangler-pick-up-front.jpg

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Yep, they have been around for years but not much room and are flat out towing anything something like a modern J10 is needed but knowing yanks it would be a monster truck.

Reactions: bigcol

Brenton

Dec 17, 2014
Yep, they have been around for years but not much room and are flat out towing anything something like a modern J10 is needed but knowing yanks it would be a monster truck.
yeah i am surprised at the towing to be honest. my jk tows 2200kg. i had a 120 series prado before and this tows way better. more power, better brakes and all round feels more stable. i have a 2T 20 foot ski boat and it tows it effortlessly.

Reactions: Drover

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
mean while, back to the story

so a Financial Broker, you must shake your head at some of the reasons for the requests for money eh...........?

Brenton

Dec 17, 2014
mean while, back to the story

so a Financial Broker, you must shake your head at some of the reasons for the requests for money eh...........?

Yes there are some interesting ones mate that is for sure. But the good outweigh the bad which is the main thing.

Reactions: bigcol