Hello from Perth

jazzeddie1234

May 19, 2016
Mandurah
Hi, we recently took the plunge and upgraded from a camper trailer to a brand new Starcraft 19' OB which I didn't plan on buying until I saw it in the yard...well I'm still living that down at home. It seems that towing a full size caravan is quite a different set of skills compared to our (now seemingly) tiny camper trailer but I guess that is part of the fun.
We have completed a couple of test trips and plan to complete a 1/2 lap starting in August - as soon as I have upgraded everything on the Isuzu Dmax to keep the thing pointing in the direction I expect (to date it has new OME suspension, long range poly tank, WDH with a friction sway thingy, second battery, fancy brake controller, and the list goes on).
I do most of my own servicing and mods so it won't be long before I am asking questions - that is after I have learnt to use the search

See you around!
Eddie

NoWorries

Sep 28, 2015
Perth
www.expandasdownunder.com
Here is a kitted out D-Max for you to think about, it has everything and i mean everything, lives around the corner from me.
Geeze I hope he has done a GVM upgrade on it.
Angry Mule.JPG

Reactions: dagree

jazzeddie1234

May 19, 2016
Mandurah
This is my old one fully kitted out. I forgot how much time and effort goes into all the mods now I am working on the new one

Attachments

• 20151108_165615.jpg
    20151108_165615.jpg
    569.9 KB · Views: 231
Reactions: bigcol

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
welcome @jazzeddie1234 lots of people on here with a genuine passion for their Vans (and trucks)

If you haven't noticed some on here like helping spend your heard earned $'s 8-)

I resemble that remark

never be afraid to ask any question, as the combined effort of this forum will help to stear you in the right direction for your answer

also,

how big is your yard - (for state meetups)
how big is your kitchen - (we like coffee and cookies)

Reactions: dagree