Heaps of Pajeros on the road.

Mini me

Apr 19, 2015
Rockhampton
After spending a week at Hervey Bay, it was great to see the amount of Pajeros on the road and towing different sized vans. Pajeros were also very popular on Fraser Island towing. Couldn't fault my 2013 Pajero towing our 16.55 Starcraft. Averaged 16.5 - 17.5 Lts per hundred at 100kph Rockhampton to Hervey Bay.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    991.9 KB · Views: 200

Axl

Dec 23, 2014
Brisbane/Bayside
When we were at Tallebudgera a few months back I reckon 60-70% of the tow vehicles in the park were Pajero's, I'm on my second and for what you pay for them you get a lot of bang for your buck.....

20150319_084529.jpg

Reactions: achjimmy and dagree

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Just looked at new one not much room in back prado seems heaps bigger it was comfy inside though

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Yep plenty out there because people know that they are value for money, all round great tourer, very capable off road and an awesome tow truck only to be let down by the ridiculous ball weight restrictions once you exceed 2.5 ton. It's little brother the Challenger has a smaller engine with the same tow rate but the full ball weight capacity, guess it due to having the full chassis (same as Triton)

Stay at Young on the long weekend there was 9 Pajero's (including mine) in the park most of the towing Jayco's of some sort, in fact the place looked like a bloody Jayco dealership.

The Isuzu MU-X is getting pretty popular also.

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
The Prado is smaller in the back, also when you dont want the seats in the Paj there is a massive boot well to use as well.
I like the Prado for driving comfort though.
I was meaning the boot my mistake but 07 prado parked next to new pajero in car yard with very back door open on both prado get the nod very thick plastic sides on the paj with woofa speaker and such I don't know prado just seemed bigger in boot the wifes dad has a new paj and loves it there both good cars