Happy Easter everyone!

Jennymay

Oct 28, 2011
Perth WA
I'm so jealous! Everyone away for Easter and I'm at home. Hubby working away, touring Tasmania...lucky . Me I have washing, ironing and cleaning to keep me occupied! What is wrong with this scenario? I'm not in my van......:apologetic:

Jennymay

Oct 28, 2011
Perth WA
He didn't! But the Easter Bunny is taking me away end of April in our van for 4 nights. Yippee! Don't book at Flinders Bay Augusta caravan park if you expect your deposit back if you can't go, even when you give them 3 months notice! They charge 50 deposit and take 40 to cancel.unbelievable!! they did let us book another date as long as it is within a few weeks of original booking.

gspy4u

Apr 27, 2012
Ipswich
That's pretty lame of Flinders Bay, we've canceled a few places due to weather, fire, etc and they keep the deposit but let you have that credit for 12mths. So as long as you use it in the next 12 mths it's fine.

paulie484

Apr 12, 2012
Perth WA
I enquired at a couple of parks in Albany for next Jan...one was $94 a night for a family of 5... And they both want 50% deposit

I'm hearin ya pain Jenny, we at home this extended break, and how's the weather !!.....but luckily we are off to Coral Bay in 3 weeks for school hols...and that was booked 2 years ago

Jennymay

Oct 28, 2011
Perth WA
Paulie..Coral Bay...lucky you. We love that place. Unfortunately hubby on gets a week off every couple and me working hard to get more than 3 or 4 Day at a time. I might take some LSL in September before school holidays and try for Up north somewhere.