Handles ... Why are they there???

Hubble80

Nov 22, 2012
Moranbah, QLD
I have noticed that all models have grab handles on each of the corners. I cannot for the life of me figure out what they are for??? Best thing I came up with was to tie the dog up!

Reactions: blacky

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
Or the kids?:)

Not a lot of work getting done in the reno today mate if youve got time to post on the forum OR, you must enjoying that beer all ready from the work done and you cant go on due to ''waiting for the glue to dry before i can tackle the next stage''.
Sorry @Hubble80 to hi-jack your thread.

As for the handles, i am yet to try and manovre our van by hand is the only reason i can think they are there for.

Pace.

Last edited:
Reactions: jacbaz

Soaring

Jan 30, 2013
Melbourne - Eltham
Not a lot of work getting done in the reno today mate if youve got time to post on the forum OR, you must enjoying that beer all ready from the work done and you cant go on due to ''waiting for the glue to dry before i can tackle the next stage''.
Sorry @Hubble80 to hi-jack your thread.

As for the handles, i am yet to try and manovre our van by hand is the only reason i can think they are there for.

Pace.
Has my wife been talking to you @Pace ?o_O
Got some done today, and right now enjoying a refreshing amber beverage while "watching the glue dry"

Mike7

Nov 10, 2011
Dont use em to move the van around, they will come off as I found out.

Cheers
Mike

Adam G

Jul 28, 2013
I asked that question during hand over and was told they are for manoeuvring the van by hand. I asked how long ago Bruce Banner bought his last van but the joke went over her head.

JASA

Mar 15, 2013
Melbourne Vic.
Having the external shower option on our van I have used the rear handle to thread and tie a tarp onto, then tie the other end to a treet or pole. I then do the same on the front handle...hence creating a tarped triangle out the back of the van for showering etc.

straydingo

Jul 4, 2011
Melbourne
to hang onto when your ladder is too short, and you're standing on it with one foot leaning out, the other foot in the airair, sponging the bird poo off.

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
image.jpg

So you're telling me my privacy screen tie-downs are actually handles as well? How cool is that?

Reactions: hamish22 and JASA