Ha Ha

Rockape

Nov 20, 2012
Hills District, NSW
That was a funny wideo. I also found another one on YouTube where another unhappy Australian destroys his unreliable jeep. Very funny to watch.
Cheers
Nick

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
As the previous owner of 2 Jeep Grand Cherokee's which gave a couple of hundred thousand Km's of trouble free motoring, all I can saw is thank god I didn't have that sort of trouble, I can't sing or rap to save my life........

That is a classic for sure will have to see if my old Jeep mates have seen it.....brilliant.

iadizajy

Nov 9, 2015
Point Cook
As the previous owner of 2 Jeep Grand Cherokee's which gave a couple of hundred thousand Km's of trouble free motoring, all I can saw is thank god I didn't have that sort of trouble, I can't sing or rap to save my life........

That is a classic for sure will have to see if my old Jeep mates have seen it.....brilliant.
Drover I drive a JK 4 dr and we have a Grand for towing the van. A few minor issues but nothing serious. Think a lot has to do with the dealer as well. We bypass our local due to too many issues with their work, and go to the dealer in Bundoora as they are second to none for service.

Reactions: Rockape and Drover