Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

Boots in Action

Mar 13, 2017
Ferny Grove, Queensland

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
www.expandasdownunder.com
Finally some sunshine (not much) after 6 days of rain, drizzle and fog, Big Mal has no leaks thankfully, to while away the time I had a re-read of some manuals and noticed my fridge a RM4605 likes to chew 1.35amp on 240 and 22.9amp on 12v while the smaller jobs chew substantially less on 12v , 14.5amp and discovered something I didn't know or forgotten is that the Climate Control switch on the fridge will draw down the van battery even with fridge off and needs to be turned off itself, might be why mine has been in the off position, ............. the fridge will certainly eat my Jeeps battery in a short time if engine off, in fact a draw like that is a good load to add to all the other electrical gizmo's, may require some thought actually, electricsteering can eat 80 odd amps when working hard so add a few more things and the 220 amp alternator is gong to be working some..... time to do a power audit I think..........

Reactions: Boots in Action

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
www.expandasdownunder.com
ANZAC DAY 2021:

This Anzac day I presented at Winton for the march, a fairly long one around the various memorials in town then to the Cemetary so we could share with the Fallen, very inspiring........
Some Vets, and a serving member from each arm of the service in uniform and many wearing medals on the right in memory, local Ambo's, Firies, Police and school kids with horses and Mrs D even scored a lift in a horse drawn coach..................... Love these country towns Anzac Days, you are always made welcome..................

............................. LEST WE FORGET.............................

......... AnzacWinton3.jpg ............................................

............................................................................................................. Just me and The Banjo....AnzacWinton1.jpg..

Last edited:

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
ANZAC DAY 2021:

This Anzac day I presented at Winton for the march, a fairly long one around the various memorials in town then to the Cemetary so we could share with the Fallen, very inspiring........
Some Vets, and a serving member from each arm of the service in uniform and many wearing medals on the right in memory, local Ambo's, Firies, Police and school kids with horses and Mrs D even scored a lift in a horse drawn coach..................... Love these country towns Anzac Days, you are always made welcome..................

............................. LEST WE FORGET.............................

.........View attachment 66843 ............................................

............................................................................................................. Just me and The Banjo....View attachment 66844..
Nice beard fella, I think that essential kit for any dignified outback traveler

Reactions: Drover

2slow

Jul 20, 2018
Gawler SA
Good evening just testing out my new S20 plus so far going well
Hi Bluey,
Just wondering where you took those pics?
The first 2 photos look a lot like SA's Flinders Ranges but in the 4th pic the trees seem too big for that area.
Greg.

Last edited:

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Hi Bluey,
Just wondering where you took those pics?
The first 2 photos look a lot like SA's Flinders Ranges but in the 4th pic the trees seem too big for that area.
Greg.
The only one that's not is the one van hooked up but I can say we did see some big trees in the Flinders

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Righto I'm putting out an alert ...... dose anyone know anyone who lives near or at Caloundra qld need a van looked at ??????

Last edited:

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Bummer @Bluey , the Echuca/Moama Steam Rally has been cancelled for this year so Ive just been messaged............... :concern: :concern: :concern: :concern: ..............
We are still going will be our maiden voyage for the new van staying at moama waters i think a newish van park huge sites mite need that be a good testing out weekend

Reactions: Drover