Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
good god man we're in the middle of a pandemic and the USA has 27 million cases and almost 500,000 deaths be thankful they still have DHL/UPS pilots alive to fly the MD11's

don't you ever just sit back and think how great this technology is that you can order something on your telephone and it just appears a few days later, you need to chill and drink some Ouzo on ice its working really well for me lol

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
Hey @AussieNick is Stellas still there, from memory it was at the bottom of the hill near the old power station near the duck pond on the way to stokes hill wharf. I have yet to find a seedier place, red or green cans only plastic cups of Bundy and Orchy with 44 gallon drums around the place for patrons to throw their empties at. One of the fishermen with us one night lit a joint (nothing unusual there) and called the "young lady" serving to come and clean up the table, she told him to get f^&**^ed and then he showed her the joint, over she came to share it and clean away the empties. On the walls were pictures of the old dinosaurs with the scuppers blocked off and tons of prawn flowing up to the bulwarks. there were pictures all over the walls some of paper from sounders showing the huge tracks through the prawns it was amazing. Up stairs was a restaurant run by some aboriginal women, their steaks were amazing also, I would love to visit again.

Reactions: Drover

AussieNick

Feb 9, 2021
Darwin, NT
Hey @AussieNick is Stellas still there, from memory it was at the bottom of the hill near the old power station near the duck pond on the way to stokes hill wharf. I have yet to find a seedier place, red or green cans only plastic cups of Bundy and Orchy with 44 gallon drums around the place for patrons to throw their empties at. One of the fishermen with us one night lit a joint (nothing unusual there) and called the "young lady" serving to come and clean up the table, she told him to get f^&**^ed and then he showed her the joint, over she came to share it and clean away the empties. On the walls were pictures of the old dinosaurs with the scuppers blocked off and tons of prawn flowing up to the bulwarks. there were pictures all over the walls some of paper from sounders showing the huge tracks through the prawns it was amazing. Up stairs was a restaurant run by some aboriginal women, their steaks were amazing also, I would love to visit again.
Nah that place closed down years ago

• Sad
Reactions: DRW

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
www.expandasdownunder.com
good god man we're in the middle of a pandemic and the USA has 27 million cases and almost 500,000 deaths be thankful they still have DHL/UPS pilots alive to fly the MD11's

don't you ever just sit back and think how great this technology is that you can order something on your telephone and it just appears a few days later, you need to chill and drink some Ouzo on ice its working really well for me lol
I dont need Greek Grappa, Sourmash be nice though ........ Fed Ex doing well its that parcel block hole at Redbank thats the scary bit....... Im too old now for those old haunts, the wild places sailors talk of now make us old blokes laugh...

Reactions: DRW

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Still waiting for 20 footers to come up for sale not many around and when they do there snaped up theres a few but only one bed end they have been on the market a while now seems there not wanted as much like the double ended bed ends .......hope our lock down goes into thursday friday get the whole week off ????......
@AussieNick i hear our company maybe ventureing into Darwin may see you up there one day what a move that would be from the bottom to the top who knows what the future holds ....
Ive spoken to the misses and have a leave pass to go for a few months if needed like i did when we started in SA

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Ive spoken to the misses and have a leave pass to go for a few months if needed like i did when we started in SA

I'll pencil another meet up then but order some better weather this time...................... 8-)

Parcel due today, so 7 days from USA to here, thats not bad considering ............. Might be a Jeep thing for sure.

Reactions: Bluey

AussieNick

Feb 9, 2021
Darwin, NT
Still waiting for 20 footers to come up for sale not many around and when they do there snaped up theres a few but only one bed end they have been on the market a while now seems there not wanted as much like the double ended bed ends .......hope our lock down goes into thursday friday get the whole week off ????......
@AussieNick i hear our company maybe ventureing into Darwin may see you up there one day what a move that would be from the bottom to the top who knows what the future holds ....
Wouldn't say no to a meet up thats for sure.

What do you do for work mate?

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
i usually buy Jeep parts from Jeep London they have been getting here in 5 days same as BMW bike parts, just a thought

I found the freight was the killer from over there, Rockauto is good on price and supply usually quicker but I was surprised Sat arvo in Sydney on my doorstep this arvo........... Jeep is now at 110%, all systems are GO........

What do you do for work mate?
Bluey is like a dog, always digging holes around the place, been trying to sink or bury Melbourne but they keep filling his holes in with concrete.......... :becky: :becky: :becky:

1DayIll

Apr 26, 2016
South Morang, Victoria
@1DayIll howed the weekend go size of sites the park its self
Sorry,
Just saw this.
Good weekend but the sites do vary a bit. there is some right on what they call the creek but it is fairly wide and a bit of water last weekend, Was only about 45cm deep though in some places.

Sites were all good size and it is a nice little town and a nice park and worth a visit. we went for a drive and found the weir and some rock pools to swim in close by and they were great.

Wil go back there again sometime, but I must admit, happy to go to other places first.weir

Reactions: Bluey

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Off to Port Fairy tomoz 3 hrs from here saturday till tuedsay good to be back on the road with the van cruiser pulling it like the freight train that it is toot toot .. hopefully weather looks good be good to by the ocean go for long walks by the waves

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
No news on the Werribee Flyer and his camping with the Fairys......:bounce:.............. so no Fish or the Cruiser had to get towed by a Jeep................... :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm getting toey, trying to get the old wall to shine like the new walls, 3 coats of polish and the old one is starting to get a shine, I mmight just give up a good dose of red dust should even things out.......... 21 days and counting................. unless the stupid Doctor says hang on....... gggrrrr.

Last edited:

AussieNick

Feb 9, 2021
Darwin, NT
On todays episode of sh!t i didn't need to know..

I can watch videos on my headunit in the d40.......

20210309_104926.jpg

I've also started day 1 of 1461 days of study.....

IMG_20210309_103919_654.jpg

Bachelor of Paramedicine here I come.