G'day

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
G'day All

Just Happen to come across this site, so thought I'd better say G'Day, nice to see a site dedicated to Expanda's :D

After having 2 Jayco campers over the past 4 years, we finally decided it was time to upgrade.
We took delivery over our 16-49-3 just over 2 mths ago and are very happy with it, have already done several weekend trips in it.

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
G'day All

Just Happen to come across this site, so thought I'd better say G'Day, nice to see a site dedicated to Expanda's :D

After having to Jayco campers over the past 4 years, we finally decided it was time to upgrade.
We took delivery over our 16-49-3 just over 2 mths ago and are very happy with it, have already done several weekend trips in it.

Gday Bushman :) welcome to the site!

If you don't mind me asking how did you find us?

When you have a chance post up some pictures of your rig she sounds like a beauty!

I see you are another pajero owner there seems to be a few on the forum :).

Where abouts have you been holidaying in the van?

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Gday Bushman :) welcome to the site!

If you don't mind me asking how did you find us?

When you have a chance post up some pictures of your rig she sounds like a beauty!

I see you are another pajero owner there seems to be a few on the forum :).

Where abouts have you been holidaying in the van?

G'day Expanda thanks for the welcome, the site looks great from what I've seen so far.

We've only done weekend trips so far down the NSW South Coast. Shellharbour/Kiama/Seven Mile Beach
we go to Bateman Bay every January.

Here's a pic onsite at Shellharbour

22102010273.jpg

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Nice looking setup there Bushman!

Love those camping chairs :) they look very comfortable!

Is that a pair of deflapers I can see on your awning? If it is do they crease or mark your awning if left on for a while?

Thanks mate, The chairs are Coleman 2x recliners and a smaller standard one for the tinlid (kid) yep very comfy, have had many an afternoon snooze,:D

Yep there is apair of defappers on there, only had them on for the day before rolling the awning away with a big storm brewing. they seemed OK. though going to fit Aussie Traveller anti-flap kit with centre rafter.

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
G'day All

After having 2 Jayco campers over the past 4 years, we finally decided it was time to upgrade.

Hi Stranger:cool:

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
g'day mate, I should read these more often :o

was great to catch up with you and the family in kiama, pitty about the crap weather, we'll have to do it again when your Panda arrives. ;)

Yep, was great to catch up. Look forward to doing it again in nice weather, looks like it would be a great spot in fine weather.

oldblade

Mar 20, 2011
bushman your everywere lol

hey mate it's 4500lpg i just need to change my name on myswag I'll get around to it soon

oldblade

Mar 20, 2011
g'day mate welcome aboard :D,

Hows the trip going? Looking for Expanda now are you :p

Trip went great I will do a write up as it great country and I loved the vic high country

Yeah looking more seriously at the expanda but I fear we may end up with a Van the idea of turning up to a site and just un hitching and walking in to a made bed sounds so nice