16' Series G'day

Timbo

Jan 15, 2013
Newcastle
Hi Everyone. We are a family of 5 that bought a 2011 16.49.3 Outback in September last year. We have been giving it a good workout, and just got back from 3 weeks at South West Rocks (North Coast NSW) this week.

Have also been trying it out offroad with some bush and beach free camping.

image.jpg image.jpg

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Welcome Timbo, good to see another novocastrian! South west rocks is a nice place, I must go there again one day. How do you find it towing on sand?

Cheers.

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
Welcome Timbo,
Is this your first caravan?
Defiantly looks like this one is getting a good workout. :thumb:
Enjoy the forum.

BUSH PALACE

Sep 4, 2011
LOBETHAL S.A
Gday Timbo and welcome into Expanda land , good choice of van and looks like your using it well , did we get a bit bogged there or just a foto shot ?

Timbo

Jan 15, 2013
Newcastle
Hi Brad, This is our first van. We've had a camper trailer for the past few years, but with the arrival of our 3rd kid got sick of the long time to setup, and very sick of packing it up. Always seemed to have to set it up again once home to dry it out as well. Loving the super quick setup for the Expanda.

Timbo

Jan 15, 2013
Newcastle
I must admit, I did have to get the Maxtrax out after stopping for the photo! It came straight out and though, and travelled pretty well with the car tyres bagged out to about 12psi. Was all worth the effort to get a few nights of perfect weather at our favourite spot.