Fresh Water Tanks

Stevan

May 24, 2013
Hi Guys and Girls
This being my first post on here so take mercy on me, I've done the usual search and drawn a blank with this one.
My question is : I have 14-49-3 2010 Expanda it has the 2x80ltr fresh water tanks on board connecting to the 13mm three way tap. What i would like to know has anybody done away with this tap and used a electric switch/solenoid arrangement being able to switch between tanks from inside the van being from Perth W.A i have gone to the usual place like Camec and Caravanland and searched the local Retic and Hardware shops and even a couple of online sites to no avail
Any Help Appreciated
Cheers
Steve

Ch00ka77

Apr 28, 2012
Maffra VIC
Good idea Steve. Would there be a solenoid type valve in the water section in hardware stores as people have automated watering systems for gardens etc?

Stevan

May 24, 2013
Thanks for the welcome guy's have really had a good look around trying to solve this problem if the pipes were at 19mm or bigger it wouldn't be a issue but at 13mm there doesn't seem to be anything around but i will keep looking eventually something will pop up

Stevan

May 24, 2013
Thanks this is how good forums like this are my brain was thinking replace the one thing with another thing but same except electronic didn't even think of using two single solenoids
Thanks heaps