Old & Moved Free to a good home

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Been having a cleanout (well, Mrs CR has) and I have a number of older copies of 4X4 Action Number 123 to 124 plus 1 & 2 of their Camping with your 4WD. Also 5 of Overlander 4X4 March and Sept to Dec 2009, and a few 4x4 Australia and lastly some assorted caravan magazines.

They will have to be picked up from the Gold Coast if anyone is interested as they are extremely heavy, otherwise they will end up in a few doctor surgeries or Vinnies. Send me a pm if you want them and I'll send a phone number.

Reactions: bigcol and Bushman

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
I think I may have to go through the 3 (yes 3) boxes of them..... 4x4 Australia, 4x4 Action, Overlander, and others.... that I have stashed.....

good idea for the Drs surgery, sick (hahahahaha) of reading women's day and thats life............

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Been having a cleanout (well, Mrs CR has) and I have a number of older copies of 4X4 Action Number 123 to 124 plus 1 & 2 of their Camping with your 4WD. Also 5 of Overlander 4X4 March and Sept to Dec 2009, and a few 4x4 Australia and lastly some assorted caravan magazines.

They will have to be picked up from the Gold Coast if anyone is interested as they are extremely heavy, otherwise they will end up in a few doctor surgeries or Vinnies. Send me a pm if you want them and I'll send a phone number.
mmmm got any playboy ?????? ha ha ha

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Jeepers you're a hard nut @chartrock , first ya nick off outta town when I come to visit, then ya won't give away your flash new van for free:o A man could almost get hurt feelins :p
Hard maybe, nuts, no way. But if I hurt your feelings Cracka, I humbly beg forgiveness. :hail: :sorry::sorry::sorry:
Next time I am down your way I will call in and :tea: