Old & Moved For Sale Pajero MY10 Platinum DID Auto

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
2010 Platinum Auto 7 seater with factory rear diff lock, purchased new, Sept 10. 59,000km rego till Sept. The MY10 Platinum had more features than models before or since. Color-coded mirrors and spare cover. Chrome grille, spoiler reverse sensors GPS and camera, Rockford Fostgate premium audio with Sub, auto wipers and headlights. Options fitted, window tint, aftermarket 10”DVD player, cargo net. ARB colour coded deluxe bar and IPF lights Long Range Automotive 58L Auxiliary tank, 50mm lift Bilstein with Polyaire Airbags, Bushskinz bash plates, factory tow bar, Airtec snorkel ,piranha battery tray with Projecta 150 amp isolator running auxiliary battery, Anderson plug, cig and merit in rear cabin, Anderson at towbar for vans batteries. Second isolator running of start battery wired to Anderson at towbar, this is purely for the van fridge. Both wired in 6 b&s. Sandgrabba mats rear and similar fronts. Seat covers front and back (seats have never been sat on without covers, genuine Platinum mats are with it too. Stebl horn fitted but never wired!! Piranha Diff breathers, BFG AT’s fitted less than 20k ago spare new. Teshonka brake controller fitted.
Always serviced at 15k by MM and oil and filter done at 7.5k (receipts)

Now Sold

Paj_Snorkel4.jpg

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Oh no Jim, why would you want to sell such a great 4b? Hope your not going the Mazda too... :)

Matty4

Mar 18, 2011
Wandin North, Vic
Very nice setup Jim.............very capable too.
I spent an afternoon a couple of weeks ago eating the dust generated by this beast:lol:

GL with the sale Jim..

/as JD said, 200, or a BT like the rest of the sheeple???.....

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Nah the BT's are just waaay toooo common on here now :peace: yep JDs correct a 200 hopefully.

Millsy

Nov 29, 2012
Melbourne
GL with the sale mate, sounds like a very well setup rig, has all the good stuff done and ready to go.

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
GL with the sale mate, sounds like a very well setup rig, has all the good stuff done and ready to go.

Thanks mate, the BTs are great just don't fit my tribe.

The #1. Son has claimed the IPFs!

Just had its 60k service and the rear brake pads replaced. Will be serious and go on car sales in the new year