Hayman Reece WDH (SOLD)
250kg (550lb)
30" Bars
Adjustable c/w hexagonal cam washers
Two years old

Cost $690
Sell $470 ono

Hr_wdh.jpg Hr_wdh1.jpg

Also have a separate Drop Shank that was used when we lifted the previous Cruiser.
(One on the left of above photo).
Hayman Reece
I think from memory it was the 40mm drop shank. Part # B21034

Cost $229
Sell $125 ono

HR_WDH2_Drop Hitch.JPG

Unfortunately only pick up in Perth Metro (Can post but I think it would be cheaper to buy new!!!!!)
If you are interested send a message and I'll pass on my contact details.

Last edited:

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Been doing some googling @crackacoldie and yes it is the Treg receiver that can be modified by cutting/grinding the locating lugs and fitting it to the WDH Hitch. One issue I see with that is that if the bolt/nut comes slightly loose it will/can move side to side.

Another issue we currently have is that our 120 Prado has been to Toyota for the towbar recall and I have stickers all over the bar and in the Logbook stating "Toyota take no responsibility if a non Toyota WDH system is used... bla bla bla" :o

They offered to give me a free Toyota WDH as long as I swapped our HR one for it..... No way was I going to do that as the Toyota one is not adjustable!!!!!!!!

If we didn't get the new van I would have swapped the towbar over for a HR one and kept the current WDH system. (Might still get the HR towbar fitted for piece of mind after seeing/reading about a couple of issues with the standard Tojo one!!!)

Spent the $'s and fitted heavy duty springs, shocks and airbags to the Prado which brings the van and car level and so far "Touching Wood" over a few short trips the Expanda has towed well :encouragement: