17' Series Fitting Webber q200 in 17.56.2 OB

Lethalspanda

Oct 26, 2013
Salisbury West, Vic
Hi there, i currently have a Webber baby Q which is a great little BBQ. I'm looking to upgrade to the Q200 but was wondering if it would fit in the Expanda door opening. Anyone out there know??

Benando

Oct 31, 2013
Cool, do you have the bayonet fitting outside? If so where did you get the fitting :help:

mrhappi

Oct 24, 2012
Ipswich
Hey Benando, was just wanting to upgrade as the BabyQ is just a bit small for us.
Ya know, I often hear this but we have a family of 6 and our Baby Q has always been able to handle what we throw at it?! To each his own...but outta interest when do you need the extra space?

Lethalspanda

Oct 26, 2013
Salisbury West, Vic
Ya know, I often hear this but we have a family of 6 and our Baby Q has always been able to handle what we throw at it?! To each his own...but outta interest when do you need the extra space?

Don't get me wrong I love the BabyQ, just would like more space when using the BBQ plate and grill at the same time. But wasn't sure if the next model would fit in door opening of the expanda so I thought I would ask you fellow members.

Rod.F

Jan 23, 2012
Western Sydney NSW
I Have the Webber Q 200 and it got through the door opening on my discovery and it fitted under the double bed just touched the timber slats I took out the hot plate to carry it in as that is where all the weight is .

Reactions: Lethalspanda

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
We have the 220 higher lid and no chance in the 17, the boot is a lot bigger in the 18s but the 200 is the same height as the baby but you would have to take the lid off I recon. We carry ours in the back of the ute.