First Mod completed o well nearly

Apr 18, 2013
Moranbah
First Mod completed o well nearly, but the XXXX tasted to good. Went to bunnings and scored some plastic and made water proof bed ends used stainless steel stay puts and crimped some eyelets into the plastic for mounting the plastic curtains took about an hour each one. Should keep the water out as we have isolated showers for the last 7 days in Cairns
. image.jpg

Soaring

Jan 30, 2013
Melbourne - Eltham
Great job. Can you take some close up photos of the fixings when you get a chance?
I'm planning one doing something like this, and want to see the best way of attaching them

Reactions: jacbaz
Apr 18, 2013
Moranbah
image.jpg

I uses 5 stay puts along the front and 2 on each side then a couple of push on dome clips down the edges were no weight was bearing down. Hope this helps.

Great job. Can you take some close up photos of the fixings when you get a chance?
I'm planning one doing something like this, and want to see the best way of attaching them

Reactions: Burnsy and Soaring

gspy4u

Apr 27, 2012
Ipswich
did the same, different plastic but same, just used elastic loops through the eyelets and clipped on under existing clips of privacy screen. Leave it on all the time and just drop it down if cold or wet

Salz

Feb 27, 2013
Para Hills SA
First Mod completed o well nearly, but the XXXX tasted to good. Went to bunnings and scored some plastic and made water proof bed ends used stainless steel stay puts and crimped some eyelets into the plastic for mounting the plastic curtains took about an hour each one. Should keep the water out as we have isolated showers for the last 7 days in Cairns
.View attachment 15571
Hi Scott,
Can you tell me how many metres you needed for each end please? Are they the same?

regards
Salz