Finally Arrived!!

repete1

Jan 16, 2014
Brisvegas
Well I received a call yesterday to confirm that our van has arrived in brisvegas.
I just met with my sales consultant to have a quick look through and arrange a couple of extras to be fitted.
Should be ready for pickup next week. Yaya.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 280

Ren77

Nov 7, 2013
North Queensland
Well I received a call yesterday to confirm that our van has arrived in brisvegas.
I just met with my sales consultant to have a quick look through and arrange a couple of extras to be fitted.

It's looking good!

Reactions: repete1

Mick&Vanessa

Feb 20, 2014
Sydney
Your van really looks great. We are now waiting for our Expanda to be delivered and were initially really unsure when we were told that the graphics were lime green and there were no 2014 demo models or brochures at Jayco Sydney when we ordered. After now seeing what it will look like, we are really happy.:high5:

Holden_man

Aug 21, 2012
Brisbane - Carindale
Hi @repete1,
Congrats on the new panda, you'll love it, I have a Toyota Question for you though. I love my Prado, I don't want to go with anything else, are there any thoughts in Tojo World into increasing its towing capacity? If I ever go to replace the 18" panda the Prado will have to go, new 18's are to heavy. You would be making a Toyota (Holden) man very happy if they did increase to 3T.... :)

Thx
HM

Last edited:

repete1

Jan 16, 2014
Brisvegas
Definitely talk. New hilux next year and strong indication of increase tow meaning Prado "should" follow in suit. Fingers crossed. Who know when it comes to the Japanese. Don't worry I have been pushing the barrow hard

Reactions: cruza driver

Holden_man

Aug 21, 2012
Brisbane - Carindale
Thanks for that, keep pushing mate, I'll shout you a beer if you have a win...... :)
Has my vote for Best 4x4 around I reckon....so much to like about the Prado, towing cap only negative...

Last edited:

seanparky

Jul 19, 2012
Brisbane
hi guys just buying a 17ft panda. Cant wait to pick it up. I also have a prado 3l diesel turbo. Absolutely love it but have just heard they have transmission probs towing.(auto) Any thoughts?? Also been told to stay in 4th whilst towing

Reactions: repete1

Greeeny

Oct 5, 2013
Cheltenham, Vic
We tow with our 5 speed auto Prado, it's a matter of listening and watching the tachometer, if it seems to be hunting out fifth onto fourth all the time yes the trans will heat up so I put it into fourth. I've found the pace even picks up in fourth. Keeping the speed to 85kmh or there abouts makes touring much more comfortable. If you've got a tail wind and the road is flat then I'll put the Prado into fifth, I suppose it's about driving to the conditions. Hope this helps.

repete1

Jan 16, 2014
Brisvegas
Pretty much spot on Greeny. It is about listening to the motor and the load.
Depending on which model Prado, the early 150's had a ecu programming issue and the trans temp light would come too early and just needs a re flash of the ecu. Other than that I believe that they are quite good.

Reactions: Greeeny