Favorite Mods

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
Just an idea, What about a segment?? for really good popular mods, but sort of a sticky as well so they don't get lost in other posts. After seeing Mikes slide out drawer today, something that gets say 5 likes or more could go in and it can have a link to the original post where all the questions can be asked.

Lara's TV mount as another example. I find I see all these great mods, then I lose them or worse forget about them. But they have to be called by the original posters name so they get credit. Eg; Mikes drawer, Brads pantry shelves, Burney's spare wheel carrier, Lara's TV Mount etc.

Cheers Geoff.

jed

May 16, 2013
Sounds great ,one idea I thought was worth mentioning was the USB sockets put in and around the van to charge the 12v devices , I'm not sure who it was that did that mod but what a great idea

barney120

Dec 10, 2013
Kangaroo Valley
love this idea as I am new to this forum and my head is spinning with all the mods I am going to do and keep getting in trouble from the wife when it takes me a while to find the pics to show her. But she loves some of the ideas but just looks at me and say,s "when"

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Hey all,

Just wanted to chime in here.....

1) Great suggestion by @maccayak

2) Some great points by all :)!

Myself and the mod team have been discussing the best way forward with an idea like this so as to keep the forum nice and neat and to also not impede on existing threads.

How we are going to do this is still a bit of a mystery but we are working through it.

Fingers crossed we can have something for you soon.

Reactions: Gavin and Brooke