Expanda RECALL

Pieter

Sep 1, 2011
Tieri, QLD, Australia
Did anyone else recieve a recall on their Expanda?? All expanda's with 2000kg axles and 7"Brake drums, has an issue with Wheel nuts/studs stripped. I don't have the letter with me as they mention the range of chasis numbers, but from what I could understand it is 2010/2011/2012 models.
My luck their mobile repair contractor does not service my area and the closest Jayco dealer is 350km away. They just told me there is an issue with stripped wheel nuts/studs and the wheels could fall off, but they want me to tow it 350km!! CRAZY!! Waiting for a response from Jayco!!:nono::mad2:

Pieter

Sep 1, 2011
Tieri, QLD, Australia
Mine is on the list. Our problem is that we are so remote, closest Jayco dealer is 350km away. Now they can't give me a salution!! I have been calling them daily for the last week and they will put me on hold, never to return.....
Everytime I call, the person I need to talk to is not in the office, think he left permanently!!!LOL

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
moranbahweather.com
Mine is on the list. Our problem is that we are so remote, closest Jayco dealer is 350km away. Now they can't give me a salution!! I have been calling them daily for the last week and they will put me on hold, never to return.....
Everytime I call, the person I need to talk to is not in the office, think he left permanently!!!LOL

They should be able to find someone in Emerald to repair it for you. You might have to offer solutions to them also Consider Dysart Engineering.

Reactions: Pieter