Old & Moved Expanda 16.49-3OB 2011 for sale

Billrw136

Jun 20, 2011
North Rothbury
Only travelled approx. 2000km - do search for my posts to get an idea of its specs. Will post more details later. PM me any time.

Bill

Our Expanda is as follows -
- roll out awning
- hyland coupling
- smev full oven
- control panel (for water/battery)
- wind up TV antenna
- 2 x 90 watt solar panels
- 2 x 100 AMP batteries
- simplicity suspension
- 2 external gas bayonets
- A frame increased by 30cm
- innerspring mattresses both ends
- standard Jayco privacy screens
- fold down picnic table
- anderson plug wired to van batteries
- 16 inch wheel upgrade
- 150litre fridge
- no airconditioner
- microwave has been removed, but space remains
P1030487.jpg

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Hi Bill, sorry to here your selling the van,

Having seen your van myself I know it will be a great buy for someone, as its in as new condition and will save them the wait time.

Good luck with the sale

Billrw136

Jun 20, 2011
North Rothbury
Thanks for the kind words Michael - we aren't actually leaving the Jayco fold - we more than likely will buy a 2013 Starcraft 16.51-3 outback caravan (single bed option) with extended drawbar, picnic table, TV antenna, 16 inch wheels, one battery. They come with solar provision - so will probably add a solar panel later. Getting quotes at the moment. At this stage I won't order Simplicity again (cost and extra weight) - one gas bayonet outside is enough for us as I have a long hose for BabyQ. We like the idea of full ensuite + with single beds they can act as seating if we have visitors and weather is inclement outside. Full oven (which we have in the Expanda and is used - does pizzas well) is standard in the Starcraft. Went to Jayco Sydney today while my car was having transmission service and looked at 2012 model that they have just sold + have been emailing Tim at Jayco Nowra (again he is going out of his way to communicate with me). Darren at Jayco Sydney was excellent to talk to today.

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Good to here your just upgrading, I long for the day we can have a full ensuite, but still need a family van for quite sometime yet.

Wouldn't hurt to give Rob at Jayco Canberrra a call either.