17' Series Excited!

NoWorries

Sep 28, 2015
Perth
www.expandasdownunder.com
Haha, roughly 7 days. Get on the boat today but it doesn't leave til the 28th @davemc

Do you have to use a special company to take it out of the yard in Freo ? A few mates that had Boats brought over had to pay some company a heap just to move it from the dock area to the front gate so then they could hook it up to their car (apparently your car is not allowed in the port area)

Lisyloo317

Sep 5, 2015
Pemberton
Do you have to use a special company to take it out of the yard in Freo ? A few mates that had Boats brought over had to pay some company a heap just to move it from the dock area to the front gate so then they could hook it up to their car (apparently your car is not allowed in the port area)
Apparently it's delivered to the holding yard, which is near caravan land in Perth. The guy we bought it from actually works for jayco in Melbourne!!! So we've been lucky to have someone who knows what they are doing on the other end. And they even took it to Jayco before they took it to the transport company to have an extra water tank and pump fitted!

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Apparently it's delivered to the holding yard, which is near caravan land in Perth. The guy we bought it from actually works for jayco in Melbourne!!! So we've been lucky to have someone who knows what they are doing on the other end. And they even took it to Jayco before they took it to the transport company to have an extra water tank and pump fitted!

Just throwing it out there @Lisyloo317 ..... Have you spoken to Caravanland in Cannington to see if they know anything about it and can help? I'm just being sceptical that's all!

Lisyloo317

Sep 5, 2015
Pemberton
Just throwing it out there @Lisyloo317 ..... Have you spoken to Caravanland in Cannington to see if they know anything about it and can help? I'm just being sceptical that's all!
No, we have a receipt from the transport company and they call us when the van is ready to be collected...now you've got me worried lol

Reactions: dagree