Everdure neo buddy

Drizzlingje

Oct 27, 2011
We have slightly gone against the webber trend mainly as I'm disgusted that the USA pricing is around a third of our retails and it's all made in China. Webber Australia is being greedy here. We picked up the Neo buddy and am wrapt with it so far. It's good features are that it is a Teflon plate (half grill, half plate) so you don't need to add extra plates and it wipes down easily for cleaning. It has a generous hood to fit roasts etc if you pop down a trivet and you can BBQ hot with the lid up. Great for tasted sangers as well. It gets just above 180 deg on the hood thermometer and can hold that temperature really well. The lids comes off easily and can store in our van cupboard. Quite a handy little unit.

th_cc44a71d.gif

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
We have one as well and I think it's great. However, on our most recent trip I tried to do a roast with it and found that I couldnt get the heat up above about 100. On closer inspection I noticed that the flames seemed to be short of oxygen with the lid closed. hard to explain but instead of a blue flame on the burner, they were yellow flames sitting up to 2 cm above the burner. I notice the grill in your pic is different to mine. Is it an addition or did it come with your model?

Drizzlingje

Oct 27, 2011
The orange flame is strange??? The grill I use as a trivet on top of some foil when roasting.