DVD player option over CD radio FYI

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
As per an earlier post, somebody suggested upgrading the CD radio option to DVD player. I looked into and its too late now for my van but if anybody is interested i was quoted $96. probaly not a biggie now that most TV's have a DVD player built in but it meant you could have a DVD full of music (MP3 4.7GB)

PMK

Jul 25, 2011
Sunbury Victoria
As per an earlier post, somebody suggested upgrading the CD radio option to DVD player. I looked into and its too late now for my van but if anybody is interested i was quoted $96. probaly not a biggie now that most TV's have a DVD player built in but it meant you could have a DVD full of music (MP3 4.7GB)

Not a bad idea Jim, We used to do it that way ourselves,

If your CD player has a USB input, you could load your MP3's onto a USB stick & play them that way. I think most are moving away fron CD's & storing music on Ipod & USB devices these days anyway.
Also alot of players these days have Aux Inputs which can also play from Ipod type devices.......
We opted not to get the CD player as we are looking at installing a USB/MP3/AUX/RADIO unit (less CD) as we now have all our music on USB sticks. (although I usually can't get to play mine as my 15 yo daughter has cotrol in this area)

Cheers,
Paul